Saturday, May 29, 2010

you, you, YOU

I gave you everything that I have
I did whatever you want
I let my duties away just for YOU

you said that you love me
you said that you need me
you said that you want me

you said that you are getting stress of your life
you said that you need me to be your happiness
you said that I have to be that one
who will always be there for you
who will happy for you when you are happy
who will cry beside you when you are sad
who will be the one for you to lent on

you said that you are in a bad mood
so I try to understand and make you smile

you said that you need one day with me
so I give you one

you said that you are tired
so I let you sit there

It's always about you, right?

then forget me
say that bad words for me
say it out loud
make fun of me

fine

I'm fine

No comments:

Post a Comment