Tuesday, July 3, 2012

goodbye highschool, say hello to COLLEGE!

hello everyone! long time no post here.
I finally can tell you all proudly that I have graduated from high school!
yes yes yes, big applause! my exam score is not that high: 53.30 of 60.00
but I certainly so proud of it 'cause I did it myself, yeah!

then good news keep coming up, I GOT INTO ITS !!!!!!
I've told you before that I applied to Chemical Engineering of ITS (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember) and God give me His grace YEAH!!!

THANK GOD I got into it without even take any other test so yeah, I have my luck this year :D
you know, there's so many other graduated high-school-ers like me who found it extremely hard to get into any college, so I'm really thankful for this
geeeez I'm so EXCITED!!!!
I'm goin' to be one of that SURABAYA PEOPLE.
.......................................
yes, I'm really excited, but..um..
that means I will be 2 hours away from my boyfriend :(((((
ain't that sad??
everybody knows that it's really hard to stay on a Long Distance Relationship.....
some says that 2 hours is not that far, but.............
we used to be 30minutes away.
it is like 4 times longer!!!!!!!

that's the problem.
apart from how I really fascinated about pursuing my dream,
there's a part of me which really wanna stay here, in Malang
with everyone I care about and everyone who cares about me
but yes, I'm aware this is a part of pursuing dreams: SACRIFICE

of course, I love my Achmad Joddy Chandra Alfani and I don't wanna lose him
I enjoy every second of hanging out with my beloved friends here
but yes, I will move out.  
I'll start living in SURABAYA from July 27th.

I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :(((
oh God please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment