Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my youtube account PREMIERE!!!

TADAAAAA!!!!
YES PEOPLE, I FINALLY HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
well, everybody knows my voice sucks.
but just like jus***bie***, I might be the next youtube's sensational LOL
his voice isn't really that great ya see. hahaha no offense.
so let me say it straight.................

THIS IS MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT -or channel, I don't really get this ROTFL-

www.youtube.com/anastasoy

see? can you see that link? CLICK THAT !!!!
I have posted a video, me covering A THOUSAND MILEs
I'll post some more, so be ready people!

this is another link if you want to see my first cover without seeing my account
yeah I know anyone could be that lazy to not have a desire seeing my account(who the hell I am anyway)
so here you go:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxT0Rfmxys

ENJOY!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment