Monday, January 2, 2012

about last december 25th, 2011

yes everyone. CHRISTMAS.
as you may notice, I'm a Catholic so I do celebrate this kind of day

well, everyone knows that Christmas is the day for family
they go to church, decorate the Christmas tree, share the gifts, blahblahblah
TOGETHER

and things are a little bit different for me
my mother is a Muslim
my father is going to be one
so is my sister
I can't go to my grandfather's house (which is a Christian) without my father
and there was no clue that he would ask me

so there I was, alone at the church, still praising the Lord on my own
noooooo Christmas tree, no gift, well, Christmas
..................................

well I admit, this kind of sad -_______-
I'm just exceptionally pathetic

but guess what, that was still a Christmas day
even-though it was clearly not fascinating
-______________-

anyway, Merry Christmas everyone out there!
Joy to The World, The Lord Has Come!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment